General Terms and Conditions of Trade EB-Musikverlag
- I. Scope of application
- II. Postal address and other communication data for EB-Musikverlag
- III. Offer
- IV. Conclusion of the contract through acceptance of the offer, deviations from the customer's offer
- V. Purpose of the contract
- VI. Right to return and/or exchange
- VII. Payment terms, prices, shipment costs
- VIII. Reservation of title
- IX. Warranty
- X. Data protection
- XI. Particularities for the conclusion of contracts in electronic business
- XII. Place of performance
- XIII. Applicable law
- XIV. Severability clause
- XV. Priority of German version
Subject to deviating written individual agreements, EB-Musikverlag sells and delivers exclusively pursuant to the following General Terms of Trade (GTT). Contradicting or deviating general terms and conditions of business partners shall not become a part of the contract, even if EB-Musikverlag performs delivery without reservation. We hereby object to any counter-confirmations issued by the purchaser taking reference to his conditions of business and purchase.
The postal address and other communication data for EB-Musikverlag are as follows:
Krauskopfalle 28, 65388 Georgenborn-Schlangenbad
+49 (0) 61 29 - 46 30 336
A legally binding offer for the conclusion of a contract is not contained in the catalogues, leaflets and websites of EB-Musikverlag. A legally binding offer for the conclusion of a sales contract is only issued by the customer, who can submit this offer by means of an order to EB-Musikverlag by post, telephone, internet or e-mail, using the communication data itemised under II.
IV. Conclusion of the contract through acceptance of the offer, deviations from the customer's offer
(1) EB-Musikverlag may accept an offer submitted by the customer within four weeks. The contract is concluded when delivery of the goods or an initial partial shipment have taken place within this period of time, in doing so accepting the offer submitted by the customer. EB-Musikverlag endeavours, even without being obliged to do so, to not completely use this period of time and to effect deliveries as quickly as possible (if possible within 2 days after receipt of the order).
(2) EB-Musikverlag reserves the right to deliver goods with equivalent value and price upon the customers offer.
The contract is a commercial contract in nature.
(1) The customer has, upon his choice, a right to return and/or exchange the goods within a period of time of two weeks from the date of receipt of the goods, without having to state reasons for this.
(2) This deadline shall be deemed to have been met by a timely dispatch of the goods to be returned to EB-Musikverlag, Peter Taban, Bachmayerstr. 6, D - 65195 Wiesbaden. In as far as the goods are not suitable for dispatch as a package, the imely dispatch of a request for collection or exchange shall be deemed to be sufficient.
(1) The customer has to pay the invoice within 30 days in € or to pay with PayPal. The customer has to pay the fees for the exchange of other in €.
(2) Orders from outside Germany must be paid by PayPal.
(3) Orders with a total amount of 100 € or more must be paid by PayPal or in advance.
(4) Prices stipulated in the catalogues, leaflets and on the websites of EB-Musikverlag are inclusive of German statutory value added tax (currently 7%). The decisive prices exclusively are the invoice prices of EB-Musikverlag at the time of the conclusion of the contract (see above IV. (1)).
(5) From an order value of € 50.00 or more per order, EB-Musikverlag will
effect German domestic deliveries free of transport charges. For order values
below € 30.00 per order, German domestic customers shall bear a share of
the transport costs amounting to € 3,– in addition to the prices
stipulated in subsection, below 50,– € amounting to 1,50 €.
From an order value of € 80.00 or more per order, EB-Musikverlag will effect deliveries from outside Germany free of transport charges. For order values below € 50.00 per order, Not-German domestic customers shall bear a share of the transport costs amounting to € 5,- in addition to the prices stipulated in subsection, below 80,- € amounting to 3,- €.
Delivered goods shall remain the property of EB-Musikverlag up until the time complete payment has been effected for EB-Musikverlag's claims from the relevant business relationship with the customer.
(1) Defective goods can be returned to EB-Musikverlag under the above mentioned address (see II. (1)), including a copy of the issued invoice. In such cases, transport costs shall be borne by EB-Musikverlag.
(2) In case of a warranty, EB-Musikverlag will replace the delivered goods by goods which are free of defects.
(3) Businesses can only assert the warranty rights if they have previously fulfilled their obligations of inspection and notification of defects pursuant to § 377 HGB (German Commercial Code).
(4) Furthermore, the statutory warranty regulations apply.
Data provided to EB-Musikverlag is subject to data protection and will not be passed on to third parties. In as far as the customer wishes to have his data deleted, a short notification by post or e-mail to the contact address stipulated under II. will be sufficient.
(1) These General Terms of Trade can be printed out or downloaded by clicking on the corresponding symbol. Furthermore, the General Terms of Trade can be called up and printed out during the entire order process.
(2) Only the German language will be available for any conclusion of a contract.
(3) Before submitting a legally binding offer, the customer must confirm, that he had the opportunity of reading the General Terms of Trade, by clicking on the respective box.
(4) The customer can obtain an overview of the shopping basket during the entire order process.
(5) The customer's address and delivery data only need to be given during the last step of the order process, before submitting the order. Here, entry errors in the order form can be corrected by the customer at any time. The possibility of cancelling the order process by closing the shop window exists during the entire order process.
(6) The transferred order data will be stored by EB-Musikverlag. No. X shall apply.
(7) Receipt of the electronic order by EB-Musikverlag via the internet shop will be confirmed electronically without delay (on working days not more than 24 hours later).
For all customers Wiesbaden, Germany shall be the place of performance for all obligations resulting from the contractual relationship with EB-Musikverlag.
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies exclusively.
Should individual provisions or parts of provisions be invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
In cases of doubt, the German language version of these General Terms of Trade shall be decisive.